In this recipe we join maple with soya sauce and lemon for a unique outcome.
Maple syrup gives a delectable covering to chicken and secures in the flavor.
ingredients- 2 spoons pure maple syrup ( 1 spoon soy sauce 2 spoons lemon juice 1 clove garlic, minced ½ spoon powdered ginger ¼ spoon freshly ground pepper 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. In a bowl whisk together the syrup, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and pepper..
2. Add chicken and go to cover with the marinade; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
3. Cover an indoor barbecue dish with cooking sprey and keep this on low heat.
4. take the chicken from the marinade and cook 3 to 5 minutes for each side.
5. after, empty the saved marinade into a little pot and bring to a stimmer over low heat.
6. Cook until decreased by about half, around 4 minutes.
7. Generously treat the chicken with the sauce and serve.