Hot cocoa is quite rich in flavonoids, which improve blood flow.
here is the recipe for creamy homemade Hot Chocolate
Ingredients 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup cocoa powder 4 cups whole milk 1/2 cup chocolate ½ teasoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together the sugar and cocoa powder.
2. Add milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla and mix together.
3. Place over medium heat and bring it to a light boil while stirring constantly.
4. make sure the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated. .
5. place over to cool to your desired temperature and serve with your favorite toppings.
6. For good taste you can also replace 1 cup of milk with 1 cup of heavy cream
7. Hot chocolate is quite richer than coffee in vitamin B12
8. Dark chocolate also helps in improvement of the metabolism to burn fat and calories.