Iced coffee is made up of regularly brewed hot coffee that is chilled and then served over ice.
here is the recipe for iced coffee
Ingredients 2 cups coffee 2 cup water 1 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract ice cubes
1. First of all, take a medium saucepan, pour water. Add sugar and place the saucepan over low heat.
2. Stir it with spoon until the sugar is dissolved.
3. don't boil the water. Take it off the heat once the sugar gets dissolves properly.
4. Let it cool down completely.
5. if the sugar syrup reaches room temperature, add vanilla extract and stir it slowly.
6. keep this syrup in the refrigerator so that we can use it whenever you like.
7. take a glass, add ice cubes. Pour coffee, and the sugar syrup.
8. Make sure you add the sugar syrup one tablespoon at a time until you get the desired sweetness. Enjoy your ice coffee