This fluffy pancakes recipe is very easy to make at home .
1 ½ cup flour 3 ½ spoons baking powder 1 spoon white sugar ¼ spoon salt 1 ¼ cups COW milk 3 spoons MELTED butter 1 egg
Directions- 1. add Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt all together in a large bowl.
2. Make a well in the center and add milk, melted butter, and egg, mix it until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat.
4. Pour the batter onto the pan, using 1/4 cup for each pancake.
5. cook until bubbles appear and the edges gets dry, about 2 to 4 minutes.
6. Flip and cook until browned at one side.
7. Repeat with the remaining batter.
8. PANCAKES are ready to eat.